I did another live stream for my local REIA group and wanted to share it here. The guest is Keith Baker, host of the Private Lender Podcast.
In this video, Keith Baker, Host of The Private Lender Podcast, talks to us about how he got started in private lending, things to watch out for when lending, and his outlook for the future.
Things you will learn in this video:
- How Keith got into private lending
- How private lending works
- Difference between Hard Money Lenders, Private Lenders, and Banks
- How Keith screens borrowers
- Keith’s “Trademarked” 3Ps Strategy
- Why it is good to say no sometimes
- Why you should always follow your processes
- What a self-directed custodian is
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sign-In Sheet (Go fill out this form to get on the Group newsletter list)
- http://privatelenderpodcast.com/ Keith’s podcast website
- https://www.questtrustcompany.com/ Self-directed custodian based in Houston
- https://www.theentrustgroup.com/ Self-directed custodian
- https://www.pensco.com/ Self-directed custodian
- Private Lender Podcast Price Drop Matrix (Shared by Keith)
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Book recommended by Clint)
- Note Investing Made Easier: How To Buy And Profit From Distressed Mortgages (Book recommended by Keith)
- Cash Flow Quadrant (Book recommended by Keith)
You can contact Keith Baker at the following:
Host, The Private Lender Podcast
He’d love to connect with you.
“You’re the CEO of your money, ACT LIKE IT!”Keith Baker
“People get funny when they talk about their money”Keith Baker
And, as always, let me know what you think in the comments. Ask questions, tell your story.
If you like my posts, please share them with others and subscribe to this blog.